Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sweet ~ NEW Bo Bunny 'Rose Cafe' Collection

Scrapbook layout by Bo Bunny design team member Gabrielle Pollacco using the Rose Cafe collection papers and embellishments

Hi all! I'm so happy to be sharing my second layout that I made using the beautiful Rose Cafe collection!  There are so many lovely color combinations in this collection.  For today's post I went with the blues and warm golden yellows.  The patterns and colors make me think of the French countryside,  in Provence.

I've had this photo of my little great-niece Kierra in a cute little blue and white polka dot dress, and was happy to have this collection to scrap these two photos.

Before I added my photo and paper layers, I did a little work with one of the Bo Bunny Stickable Stencils and some blue ink on the background paper.  I used the Brocade Stencil set and applied my ink using a soft makeup sponge, fading the color out as I move away from the photo cluster.

Scrapbook layout by Bo Bunny design team member Gabrielle Pollacco using the Rose Cafe collection papers and embellishments

I really liked the pretty fountain design on the Rose Cafe Villa paper, I thought it fit well with the photos of my great niece, but I wanted the fountain to pop forward more, so I took a brown ink pen and just outlined some of the details of the fountain to make it pop.

Scrapbook layout by Bo Bunny design team member Gabrielle Pollacco using the Rose Cafe collection papers and embellishments

I chose blossoms from the Bo Bunny Buttercup Zinnia's collection and rounded out the design by fussy cutting some of the yellow roses and buds from the Rose Cafe 'Garden' paper.

Once I had my photos and paper layers attached, it was easy to add more interest to the page by using some of the coordinating embellishment packages, like the Stamp Stickers, Layered Chipboard and Buttons.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my project today.  I can't decide which of the color combinations are my favorite....pink and burgundy, yellow and blue, green and gold...they are all so pretty!  I know I've got lots more color combinations to explore!

Bo Bunny Product:
Patterned Paper: Rose Cafe/Dot, Dreamers, Villa, Heirloom, Garden, French Roast.
Stamp Stickers: Rose Cafe
Buttons: Rose Cafe
Stencil: Brocade
Layered Chipboard: Rose Cafe
Blossoms: Buttercup Zinnia's

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I always appreciate all your kind comments and feedback! xo xo


17 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Gabrielle,
I like the color combination of blue and yellow very much. The well design you have wonderfully staged. As always, many fine details are set so that you have taken a great work.
LG Petra

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Gabi!

Трофимова Наталья said...

Very pretty! How I love your layouts!

Romy said...

Gosh, the colours in this lay-out are just perfect! It's such a gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

I have to admit you have done it again :) you are truly amazing! Do you have any pointers on how to crinkle the edges of the paper without tearing them to shreds?

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Kirsten,
Some papers take to it better tgan others. Bo Bunny papers are thick and coated so they can really take it well. Lightly moistening the paper helps, but very lightly or it will tear for sure...but even if it does, its okay because I usually put some sort of embellishment in the centre like a button, flower or butterfly....hope this helps! xo xo

Martie Rollin said...

Love that look of the paper pulled toward the center of the page, thus creating a peek at some lovely lace...very creative!

Carol said...

This is yet another beautiful layout! it is amazing how you pull these amazing layouts back to back so flawlessly! I was wondering if there is a way that you can make some of the Bo Bunny layouts available for Scrapbook Diaries as kits? Do you think that would be possible?
I would love to replicate some of the Bo Bunny layouts you have made!

mamablitger said...

Gabrielle your designs or journal pages , layouts etc are always so amazing !! This one too. Love all your details, the flowers, the wrinkled papers where you often put a bit of lace beneath. And the photos of your great-niece are adorable. I'm sure Kierra will enjoy your layout in a coupple of years. In the meantime I will enjoy it and go back to study more of your fab details. Gosh you are so clever and skilled !!
Thank you for sharing your fantastic ART...
Hugs from Monica.... Spain

Lisa Landry said...

such a sweet pretty little girl! Nice LO of her and use of the new Bo Bunny papers :)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Carol I will definitely look into it...I tend to try and use papers that are normally hard for people to get their hands on, but I can certainly do a BB kit page if Janene is able to order in enough Bo Bunny to make up the kits....will keep it in mind, thanjs for tge suggestion! xo

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Kirsten,
Some papers take to it better tgan others. Bo Bunny papers are thick and coated so they can really take it well. Lightly moistening the paper helps, but very lightly or it will tear for sure...but even if it does, its okay because I usually put some sort of embellishment in the centre like a button, flower or butterfly....hope this helps! xo xo

Janene said...

Beautiful as always! Love the details!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Gabi. Love this gorgeous LO as always. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep them coming!
Huggies!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is gorgeous.. I love blue and yellow together and will always love a circle element on a page too.. really pretty layout..

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Thank you Monica, your comments are always so kind and thoughtful! xo

Tone-Lill said...

Stunning page as always, a feast for the eye... Love the papers, photo and gorgeous embellishments. Your blog is such a great place to visit when seeking inspiration, thanks for sharing it all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails