Friday, July 10, 2009

**ZVA Creative Sneak Peeks!!**


Zva Creative has come out with more of their beautiful single packets of flourishes, this time in new colours and finishes. Lot's of pearl flourishes in lovely shades, soft pink, steel-blue, summery-green, elegant taupe and much more! Here is a page I made using the steel-blue colour extra long flourish, I think they work equally well on masculine and feminine pages. I felt the pearly design in the dark blue reminded me of those ball key chains, so I added some grungeboard keys to the bottom instead of the usual blooms I like to put with my flourishes.

I got the finish on the keys and hinge accents by painting them black, then with some gold metalic paint and slightly rubbing off the gold before it dries. I also added some staples in a zig-zag design to give more of a masculine appeal to the page (this is a design element I first saw on one of Paulien Van der Bosh's pages....thanks Paulien!)........Here are some close-ups!.....




I'm also loving the new pearly pink flourishes! Theres a very pretty medium size flourish and again a lovely longer length pearl flourish, I used both on this page. Also new, are the pretty medium size roses, I like them layered with their sik flowers. Here is a l/o I made using these new products (it's another pic from a calendar I made of my girls when they were babies, this one is Chloe as a Rose-baby .....
I like to use foam pop-dots when I cut out bits of patterned paper like the rose design her (Zva also makes the pop-dots!)....here are some close-up pics....




And finally here is a page I made up with a photo I took at the cottage last year. Canada is so beautiful in the Summer and Winter. I chose these blue/green watery colors for my blooms to go with the river in the photo. All flowers, large pearl brads and flourishes in this page are by Zva Creative.





The CHA is only a couple weeks away! If you are fortunate enough to be able to attend the show make sure you check out the Zva Creative booth and check out the rest of the DT's work! If you want to see these products in stores near you, don't forget to ask your local store owners to check out the ZVA booth!


~Gabrielle xx


19 comments:

Mieke said...

Your layouts are stunning, love the Zva things. Wish they were available here too. Well, you never know.... I hope I can give you the sketch today, still don't have it.
Have a great weekend,
hugs
Mieke

angelwhispers said...

The l/outs are as stunning as ever just loving the zava bling!! really hard to get any of the new ones here xx (if you can get any at all)

LISA said...

Looking forward to seeing your work at CHA in a couple of weeks!! Beautiful art Gabi!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Mireille said...

gosh!! this is gorgeous again sweetie!!! great work!

Mary said...

Wow, this is such beautiful work. Love the colors and layouts on all of them.

phamil said...

Wow Gabi, what beautiful work! You are so suited for their products!!! Gorgeous pages, love the pink blooms and how you did those!

chrisw said...

oh wow gabrielle,those layouts are absolutely devine..Oh and i so love flourishes!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! I love what you did with the new products!!

Jane F. Smith said...

you know I love your work!!! lots of eye candy here for sure!!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Your work is absolutely stunning! They are not merely layouts, each one is a piece of art in its own right. I am in awe of your creative abilities.

Mrs X said...

Gorgeous work, Gabrielle!! Your layouts are stunning and I can spend forever watching them, and still discover new details!

Scrappiness said...

You work is so gorgeous! I love everything I've seen so far on your blog :)

Susanne said...

So beautiful works!!! I promise to be back here! Wonderful Blog!

Hugs
Susanne

Jana said...

OMG!Your LOs are always so rich and romantinc....it's just incredible!!!

Anonymous said...

C'est tout simplement magnifique!!

Anonymous said...

i love your smile page june 5,2009 u said that the instructions where on ur blog so i visted ur page and couldnt fing it.i was wondering how to make the brown flowers. if u could give me a direct link to the page or instructions on how to find that blog it would be greatly appreciated
ur my favorite creator
if you would like to email me my email address is apeliladawn@comcast.net

creativenimi said...

Hi Gabriella, We are very happy to give you Sunshine Blog Award. We love your creative ideas in scrapbooking. Your achievements in such a short time are very inspiring. Congratulations.
http://craftideasforall.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Youre work is truely inspiring, so much creativity an detail are in each layout, you are definately gifted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails