Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Added some new items to my Etsy site!

Just dropping a quick note to let everyone know I added some new items (and favourites from last week) to my etsy site today! I know things went really fast last week and I've been working hard at getting more of my goodies ready for uploading to to etsy the last few days. I'm really excited to offer this beautiful new 'Corner Cluster' bloom! Do you ever find yourself fiddling forever trying to get just the 'right look' to your flower embellishments? Well, no more! I did it all for you with this beautiful corner vine bloom! All you have to do is add it to your page!.....

Simply add it to the corner of your photo or scrapbook page as I've shown here in my example....

I've also added more vines and butterflies for those of you who may have missed out last week. But not to worry, I'll continue to get them on there as quickly as I can if they've sold out before you have a chance at them! :D

Here are some pic's of some of the newest items....


These are the butterflies I used in my Sandcastles page a while back, you can see them on this photo.....



Again, not to worry if the items are sold out quickly, I will try to have more items ready to go very soon!

Thanks!!

~Gabrielle xxx

7 comments:

Liz said...

G - these are just beautiful!!! Love your butterflies and the flower cluster is a brilliant idea! Lovely.

phamil said...

OMG, Gabi, that rose embellishment the prettiest thing I've seen!!! And he buttefly is exquisite, the soft color! I don't know how you do it!!! WOW!!!

Mieke said...

Wow Gabi, that looks so good! Love the flowers but that butterfly..... Simply adore it, drooling over the computer here when I look into your etsy shop!
Hugs
Mieke

Jacqui said...

So gorgeous. Gonna be some lucky scrappers who get those.

Cindy said...

Wow Gabrielle!! These are fantastic! I absolutely love the corner vine, it is so beautiful!! Your whole shop is gorgeous, I just never seem to get there fast enough! Your items sell out like wild fire! LOL!
I am so happy for you and your success!
Cindy :D

Stacey said...

You rock girl!! I checked out your shop it is empty! You are selling items like crazy! Of course I am not surprised!! You are AWESOME!!

Ann said...

I just adore your "sandcastles layout"! Wonderful work !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails