Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Looking for a free stitching template?




My Creative Scrapbook has just released their awesome July kits....and boy are they some fun goodies to play with!! Lots of wonderful summery colours!! On one of my DT layouts (Meaganisms) I did a stitched flourish (see close-up in middle photo).....I've done a hand-stitching tutorial along with a free stitching template download that includes the flourish I used on this page and a few extras!! You can get your's at this link http://mycreativescrapbook.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=169&st=0#entry2337 ....and while you are there why don't you join in our July technique challenge!!....the winner will recieve a wonderful prize from My Creative Scrapbook at the end of the month! I can't wait to see some of the creative pages I know you all can come up with!! These are just a couple of the layouts made with this fun kit....check out what the rest of the design team has been up to at the design-team gallery.

5 comments:

paulien710 said...

what a wonderful pages Gabrielle!!! love the fun colors and designs. That hand stitched swirl is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Gabrielle, I have been visiting the Paper Dolls blogs so I can catch up on everything that is going on with all of you. Your LO's as usual are beautiful and I am going to follow you link to check out your handstitching template. Will be back sometime soon.
luv SHaron (sharden)

Anonymous said...

That stitching is exquisite!!! And such fun colors! These are amazing, thanks for sharing with us!!!
Patti

Karan said...

love the stitching, great layouts too!!

Etc.Blogger. said...

WOW your posts make me want to scrapbook but i dont know how to start give me some tips if u can at my blog:http://happygirlsblog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails